Author Topic: For those of you that have Wurm Unlimited  (Read 147 times)

Offline StarDruid

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +16/-15
  • Slightly Sane
    • View Profile
    • Gentle Rain Of Serenity
For those of you that have Wurm Unlimited
« on: November 17, 2018, 02:25:07 pm »
For those of you that have Wurm Unlimited I'm play it again on the kangawu.com.au server.  Probably no one will be interested but just in case letting people know that I'm playing again since I know a few people own it. Wanted to play a MMORPG again with a good crafting/building system and just not up for sword and board pvp these days so end up play Wurm instead. I also just don't have the budget for a $15 month Sub to FF14, Instaria (though I'd love to play my dragon again), or any other subscription based MMORPG that has crafting/building.

Ping on Kangawu is a little high for me but my internet is crap ping wise despite the high speed. I don't notice any lag though despite the ping, plus there are people on when I'm awake at 1am. They have 3x rates skills and actions so you not grinding for 2 months to build you first boat since stock rate are so low, no upkeep on you first deed on each of the two continents so can own a place on each of them and build your own village/mansion etc. I'm on the DropBear content since it got almost no one on it, which means lots of open territory, and monsters are 3x as tough.

Remember it's not StarDruid if it's not random topics.

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +85/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
Re: For those of you that have Wurm Unlimited
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 09:12:56 pm »
I'll jump on in two weeks or so... my son is coming down to visit

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 06:57:15 am »
For those of you that have Wurm Unlimited I'm play it again on the kangawu.com.au server.  Probably no one will be interested but just in case letting people know that I'm playing again since I know a few people own it. Wanted to play a MMORPG again with a good crafting/building system and just not up for sword and board pvp these days so end up play Wurm instead. I also just don't have the budget for a $15 month Sub to FF14, Instaria (though I'd love to play my dragon again), or any other subscription based MMORPG that has crafting/building.

Ping on Kangawu is a little high for me but my internet is crap ping wise despite the high speed. I don't notice any lag though despite the ping, plus there are people on when I'm awake at 1am. They have 3x rates skills and actions so you not grinding for 2 months to build you first boat since stock rate are so low, no upkeep on you first deed on each of the two continents so can own a place on each of them and build your own village/mansion etc. I'm on the DropBear content since it got almost no one on it, which means lots of open territory, and monsters are 3x as tough.

I'm close to Botany Bay, where are you at

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline StarDruid

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Slightly Sane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 07:59:40 am »
K, they they have two continents, Botany Bay is on the first one, and Dropbear is the second one. You can ether use the crystal in the started towns to move between or sail of the side of the map and it moves you.  If you go to http://kangawu.com.au/ you can find actively updated maps there, I'm on dropbear on the South Easter Corner of the Continent, the place called Serenity on the map. Just to warn monsters are very tough (like 3x) on drop bear but I picked it because the other continent was a little crowded on the coasts.

Offline StarDruid

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Slightly Sane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 09:24:27 am »
K just checked and when I leave on the southern boarder of Dropbear I arrive on the Northern coast of the starter continent (they call it kwu), around Darkhorse Empire, and Cape Kusanagi. That will make hooking up easier since you can just follow the road norther out of Botany bay and follow it along the coast of the bay north. Have to run my mother to a doctors appointment in about a hour (11:15am, 10:21am right now for me) but after that I'll be at the PC most of the day. Message me on discord when you get a chance to login and I'll pick you up, I'll just leave my character logged out on the Northerner coast in my rowboat.
 Edit: or if I get back before you get a chance to login I'll just head to Botany bay and logout there. I'll message you on discord if I do that.

EDIT 2: K my character and my rowboat will be at Botany bay so just message me on discord when you get a chance to login, or if you feel up to making a rowbot right from the start like I did you could just row North and head to my settlement.  Your character is Bannta right? I added that character to my settlement so you can access things.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 12:31:50 pm by StarDruid »

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 11:08:55 pm »
Stardruid,
can you check out the mine door on the south mine.... i tried to put one in and it causes the game to crash for me.

Offline StarDruid

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Slightly Sane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 01:39:07 pm »
Wow sorry didn't see this till now. Had no issues with it, is it still causing you to crash?

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 09:40:45 pm »
no I'm good

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 09:24:37 am »
Star,
-I managed to get two bison, it should give birth in a less than a week.
-I left an yoke on the dock to help to complete(i knocked out the other last few remaining items) the large cart and some logs.

Offline StarDruid

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Slightly Sane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 03:35:44 pm »
Yeah finished it yesterday., Sadly need 40 fine carpentry to make a wagon, not normal carpentry. So I'll have to wait on wagon. Going to finish my main house then move back and forth between working on my forge building and working on making stuff for a ship. If I woke on my ship building a bit should be able to make a Knaar instead of a Cobittia. Also going to finish the shop at the clay field, going to slap storage, a Kiln, and a oven so we can make clay based stuff there with out having to move else where if we want. Might also do a experimental dig into the hill behind it and see what ores are available.