Author Topic: Hurricane Michael.  (Read 909 times)

Offline Dalin

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +11/-5
  • Guild Chaplain
    • View Profile
Re: Hurricane Michael.
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2018, 07:03:12 pm »
I will continue to pray for you! Saw your post on Facebook that you were safe.

Love: Selfless, Loyal, Benevolent Concern for the Well Being of Another Person.

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +85/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2018, 05:59:01 am »
Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for keeping Madmage and his family alive(even the ones he doesn't like). If he is cold please sent a herd of feral cat to warm him at night and a winning lottery ticket.

Shake n Bake!

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline MadMage

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +25/-57
  • Feral Cat Herder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 05:19:58 am »
Woo! Internet back up as of last night, along with some other great news.

Foxwhal and I have put in an offer on a new home in Charlotte, NC which was accepted! Our closing date is early January, and we are super excited - this will be our first home for both of us, with extra bedrooms for eventual little ones and a massive bonus room adjacent to the separated garage for our gaming room. Neither of us enjoyed Florida in the first place, so this storm has given us the perfect excuse to relocate.

We're also going to attempt to have our wedding before we move, though no guarantees there. Lots going on.

Offline Chubain

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +59/-50
  • noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2018, 06:38:39 am »

Foxwhal and I have put in an offer on a new home in Charlotte, NC which was accepted! Our closing date is early January, and we are super excited - this will be our first home for both of us, with extra bedrooms for eventual little ones and a massive bonus room adjacent to the separated garage for our gaming room. Neither of us enjoyed Florida in the first place, so this storm has given us the perfect excuse to relocate.

We're also going to attempt to have our wedding before we move, though no guarantees there. Lots going on.

Congrats!  NC is a great state to live in, I expect you will enjoy it.
(SOL) Navy

Offline Philosfr

• (SOL) Navy Captains
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +64/-76
  • (SOL) Navy Rockstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 06:40:25 am »

Congrats!

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
--Oscar Levant

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +85/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2018, 02:12:19 pm »
one big Hurrican and you run for the hills of North Carolina....pussy

....errr...i mean....congrates on the new house!

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis