Author Topic: Fallout 76  (Read 6367 times)

Offline Tesla

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +36/-31
  • Contract Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout 76
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2018, 05:10:48 am »
Nice!

Offline Tesla

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Contract Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2018, 05:33:47 am »
An update is going out on Monday. Looks like the stash limit will not be in this update.

https://fallout.bethesda.net/article/48zcUmxp7O2se0CIMMwmGg/fallout-76-upcoming-features-and-fixes-november-2018

Offline Tesla

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Contract Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2018, 06:01:06 am »
Lead, I found a reliable way to farm springs. I tested it out last night. I'm up to 94 of them now.

Offline Etouffee

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +30/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2018, 08:37:39 am »
So the game is getting some really bad reviews. Is it just people who have no clue reviewing the game or are there issues?

Offline Tesla

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Contract Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2018, 09:42:28 pm »
A bunch of dumbasses really. The key complaint is there are no human NPCS, and the typical dialog trees the previous games had. It is a Multiplayer game, and quite frankly having the standard human NPCs and dialog trees does not make sense for this type of game. There are robot npcs in the game, but basically all humans in the game were wiped out by the Scorched Plague. I would not be surprised if Bethesda caves, and tries to somehow add them in the game via DLC. But at this point only time will tell.

The other problem people have bitching about is the Stash capacity. Currently it is 400 LBS. Tomorrow's patch is going to increase it to 600. They have said they plan to increase again, based on how the servers perform with the change to 600.

Another complaint is the CAMP building budget, currently it does not allow huge mega bases. In its current state, it allows you to build a small functional home to craft/repair.

They have been pretty good at patching any of the bug that have been reported. I have been enjoying the game. I'm currently level 69. You have to plan your SPECIAL build properly when you are leveling up, as once you hit lvl 50, you do not get anymore points to allocate to SPECIAL. You do still continue to gain perks, and you can switch them out on the fly, to adjust your build to the type of character you want to have.

Offline leadtail

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +9/-7
  • noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2018, 11:56:28 am »
A bunch of dumbasses really. The key complaint is there are no human NPCS, and the typical dialog trees the previous games had. It is a Multiplayer game, and quite frankly having the standard human NPCs and dialog trees does not make sense for this type of game. There are robot npcs in the game, but basically all humans in the game were wiped out by the Scorched Plague. I would not be surprised if Bethesda caves, and tries to somehow add them in the game via DLC. But at this point only time will tell.

The other problem people have bitching about is the Stash capacity. Currently it is 400 LBS. Tomorrow's patch is going to increase it to 600. They have said they plan to increase again, based on how the servers perform with the change to 600.

Another complaint is the CAMP building budget, currently it does not allow huge mega bases. In its current state, it allows you to build a small functional home to craft/repair.

They have been pretty good at patching any of the bug that have been reported. I have been enjoying the game. I'm currently level 69. You have to plan your SPECIAL build properly when you are leveling up, as once you hit lvl 50, you do not get anymore points to allocate to SPECIAL. You do still continue to gain perks, and you can switch them out on the fly, to adjust your build to the type of character you want to have.

I concur with the above. Been having fun with it.

Offline Etouffee

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +30/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2018, 04:46:49 pm »
Sounds good guys. Still thinking about it.

Offline Tesla

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Contract Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2018, 06:26:13 pm »

Well, we would love to have you. Leadtail and I have been having a great time teaming up exploring and doing missions. Package played one night, but I can assume he is really busy with work/life. He seemed to enjoy it also. Lead and I teamed up with him to help on some missions.

Offline Rumblood

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +33/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2018, 09:35:37 pm »

Well, we would love to have you. Leadtail and I have been having a great time teaming up exploring and doing missions. Package played one night, but I can assume he is really busy with work/life. He seemed to enjoy it also. Lead and I teamed up with him to help on some missions.

Huh. I assumed that you guys couldn't play after being banned for life.  :banned:

https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/fallout-76-players-banned-for-homophobic-attack-1203067102/

:excited:

Offline Tesla

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Contract Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2018, 05:42:44 am »

Huh. I assumed that you guys couldn't play after being banned for life.  :banned:

Nope not us. But those guys got what they deserved for being such douchers.

https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/fallout-76-players-banned-for-homophobic-attack-1203067102/

:excited:

Offline Danaity

• super noob
  • Kudos: +0/-0
  • noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2018, 05:58:59 am »
Hi I'm going to hold off pending your review.
I am a little turned off by the 24 person limit.
That's about half of what I was hoping for.
anavar cycle visit

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +126/-113
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2018, 11:44:00 am »
Hi I'm going to hold off pending your review.
I am a little turned off by the 24 person limit.
That's about half of what I was hoping for.
yeah, that didn't make me very excited, either.

Offline Tesla

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Contract Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2018, 06:06:06 pm »
Based on the size of the map, I am really surprised the player count per server is not higher. To be honest, I very seldom run into another person, unless it's in a high traffic area.

Offline Tesla

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Contract Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2019, 07:29:42 am »
So for those of you that have Fallout 76, there was some news at E3 about the game. Of course they jumped on the damn Battle Royale bandwagon, and they are going to have a 52 player BR called Nuclear Winter. (sigh) But the really exciting news is, they are finally adding NPCS back in the game. Which honestly they should have done from the get go.

Offline Tesla

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Contract Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2019, 07:07:51 pm »
As most of you know, I'm not a big fan of Battle Royale games. That being said, I have to admit, Nuclear Winter in Fallout 76 has got me hooked. I played for at least 2-1/2 hours last night and had a blast. FYI all this week you can play FO76 and Nuclear winter for free. So if you were on the fence about this game, now is your chance to try it for free.