Author Topic: I am a published author  (Read 544 times)

Offline Rumblood

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +33/-53
    • View Profile
I am a published author
« on: March 24, 2018, 05:14:17 pm »
I had intended to publish for free but Amazon insists that we charge $0.99

If you send me an email to huckleseed@gmail.com I will send you a free copy. If you would like to support my efforts to change the world then please click on the $0.99 download at Amazon. You won't be disappointed.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C92L6X8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1521935128&sr=1-1&keywords=homo+sapiens+is+dead

Offline Chubain

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +59/-50
  • noob
    • View Profile
Re: I am a published author
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 02:35:44 pm »
Done.  Congrats!
(SOL) Navy

Offline Rumblood

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 10:06:23 am »
Done.  Congrats!

Thanks for the support  :cheers:

Offline Dedsquirrl

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +57/-41
  • Experimental Food Product
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 10:09:47 am »
I bought it too. I will have a read on the Kindle when I get home.

It didn't charge me any money. Said it was on sale for .00

Congrats!
"Do you Fear Me?!?!....
Well why not dammit?"

Offline Rumblood

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 05:44:28 am »
I bought it too. I will have a read on the Kindle when I get home.

It didn't charge me any money. Said it was on sale for .00

Congrats!

Yep, I'm running a free promotion that ends on Friday. I'm hoping that others find the message an inspiring one and encourage others to purchase it when it goes back up to $0.99  :headbang:

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +125/-113
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 08:35:56 am »
Congrats Georgie! I knew you had dealt with some issues but didn't know you had been diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Let me know when the book-on-tape comes out, and I'll be sure to pick up a copy. :)  :cylon:

Offline Rumblood

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 09:57:13 am »
Congrats Georgie! I knew you had dealt with some issues but didn't know you had been diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Let me know when the book-on-tape comes out, and I'll be sure to pick up a copy. :)  :cylon:

Text-to-speech is enabled. You should pick it up while free. I was planning to record an audio book version for release (and still will) but I used the Read Aloud feature in my Microsoft 365 Word with Kindle plugin and was amazed. The voice isn't too robotic and very good at emotional inflection. It must use the Microsoft Cloud AI for it because, again, it was an amazing read. If you send me your active email I can send you a version in Word so that you can use the Read Aloud feature too.

:dance:

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 10:36:41 am »

Text-to-speech is enabled. You should pick it up while free. I was planning to record an audio book version for release (and still will) but I used the Read Aloud feature in my Microsoft 365 Word with Kindle plugin and was amazed. The voice isn't too robotic and very good at emotional inflection. It must use the Microsoft Cloud AI for it because, again, it was an amazing read. If you send me your active email I can send you a version in Word so that you can use the Read Aloud feature too.

I'd rather wait until you record the audio book so I can hear it in your voice. I'll pay whatever it costs at that time :)

Offline Rumblood

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 05:37:59 am »

I'd rather wait until you record the audio book so I can hear it in your voice. I'll pay whatever it costs at that time :)

I love you man.

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 11:26:09 am »

I love you man.
:cheers:

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +85/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2018, 05:01:39 am »
Homo Sapiens is Dead: An Account of Schizophrenia... Congrats man! I'm an audio bookman, but I'll break down and read this.

Did you make a Homo Sapiens is Dead: An Account of Schizophrenia coloring book for Belldark? No pop-up, after Rico's "aka finger" sock puppet incident, Belldark is wary of pop-up books now.

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline Teka

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +73/-63
  • Mischief Managed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2018, 06:29:08 pm »
Congratulations! I just ordered it  :D

Offline Rumblood

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob