Author Topic: Open invite to my fleet...  (Read 3684 times)

Offline Milkman

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +6/-3
  • Long live Quantar!
    • View Profile
    • MHOC
Open invite to my fleet...
« on: May 11, 2014, 12:03:14 pm »
Hi, this looks very sad having NO posts in here.  Do you guys have your own fleet in STO?  If not, anyone here is more than welcome to join my little fleet.  We don't' play much, only have 4-5 semi-active members anymore) but we have a starbase and have upgraded our ship yards to tier 3, which unlocks a number of nice fleet ship variants in the game.   Just toss me a PM if interested and we shall get together to get you an invite so you can have access to more things in game.

www.mhoc.net
-Milkman

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +84/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
Re: Open invite to my fleet...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 04:52:09 pm »
Hi, this looks very sad having NO posts in here.  Do you guys have your own fleet in STO?  If not, anyone here is more than welcome to join my little fleet.  We don't' play much, only have 4-5 semi-active members anymore) but we have a starbase and have upgraded our ship yards to tier 3, which unlocks a number of nice fleet ship variants in the game.   Just toss me a PM if interested and we shall get together to get you an invite so you can have access to more things in game.

StarDruid tries still jumps on...he still get situated at the moment

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline StarDruid

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +14/-15
  • Slightly Sane
    • View Profile
    • Gentle Rain Of Serenity
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 12:39:03 pm »
Yeah I got a lifetime subscription to the game. Been trying to work on the SOL Navy station on my own off and on but no luck. Once I get situated and get into my own place with a stable net connection I'll see about playing again.

Remember it's not StarDruid if it's not random topics.

Offline Milkman

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Long live Quantar!
    • View Profile
    • MHOC
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 01:19:48 pm »
It took a long time for 2-3 of us to get our station upgraded... can't imagine trying to do it yourself.

www.mhoc.net
-Milkman

Offline StarDruid

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +14/-15
  • Slightly Sane
    • View Profile
    • Gentle Rain Of Serenity
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 08:37:32 am »
Sent a Pm to you, drop my main from the empty SOL Navy fleet, thought got a few secondary in it just in case.

Remember it's not StarDruid if it's not random topics.

Offline Milkman

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Long live Quantar!
    • View Profile
    • MHOC
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 09:19:22 am »
I have not been playing much, but for anybody want to play lots of changes coming in STO.  To kick that off free stuff this week everyday if you login and claim it.  Not sure what all the free stuff will be, but hey its free stuff!  Also crystalin entity event ongoing, good source of marks and dilithium. 

See people in game!

www.mhoc.net
-Milkman