Author Topic: Little change  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Twinky

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +20/-18
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Little change
« on: October 27, 2014, 10:40:08 pm »
I'm going to change the farming strategy up a touch, not 100% sure what to do, but I'm thinking all trees to Fowler's farm, ducks on another and leave Bannta's open (or do 24hr cedar), and work on the basic mats we need and my proficiency so we can have easy access to bundles.  I've got a good stack of fuel going so further mats for it will go to my chest (help yourselves as you guys have contributed).

I've made a good impression with the officers and I'm inline to win the MP competition with ease, so I may end up with a free boat of my choosing. If not, I'm working up the mats for packs and will have enough MP to rent the tradeship for a while.
I'll try anything once and do it again for fun.

Always out numbered. Never out gunned.
Twitch: TwinkyGTV
Twitter: @BigNopes
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigtxn

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +84/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
Re: Little change
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 11:13:16 pm »
I'm going to change the farming strategy up a touch, not 100% sure what to do, but I'm thinking all trees to Fowler's farm, ducks on another and leave Bannta's open (or do 24hr cedar), and work on the basic mats we need and my proficiency so we can have easy access to bundles.  I've got a good stack of fuel going so further mats for it will go to my chest (help yourselves as you guys have contributed).

I've made a good impression with the officers and I'm inline to win the MP competition with ease, so I may end up with a free boat of my choosing. If not, I'm working up the mats for packs and will have enough MP to rent the tradeship for a while.

If you need to put u over the top pull from the chest like the stacks of lumber.
Oh if you run out of labor pop in the chest and i will proc it for ya..

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline Etouffee

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +28/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 04:19:34 am »
So far on my little plot I have been doing apple trees and barley which are the 2 components for the moonshine. I have been able to make a few so far. If I need to change that up to help with somthing let me know.

Offline Twinky

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +20/-18
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 06:16:01 am »
So far on my little plot I have been doing apple trees and barley which are the 2 components for the moonshine. I have been able to make a few so far. If I need to change that up to help with somthing let me know.
Nah, you're fine. Have you done the rest of the crafting quests to get a Donkey and the 16x16? If not, we probably have the mats for it and I can give you a lift for the deliveries. How are the trees doing anyway, do they make enough fruit? I kind of figured grapes might do better on an 8x8... but I'm probably wrong.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 06:21:26 am by Twinky »
I'll try anything once and do it again for fun.

Always out numbered. Never out gunned.
Twitch: TwinkyGTV
Twitter: @BigNopes
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigtxn

Offline Etouffee

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +28/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 12:28:58 pm »
They make about 30 per pull unless I get a super apple and that one will = about 10. Not sure what you get with grapes. The tress sometimes disappear after I pick apples though. One left today after i picked it.

I haven't done any other of the farm quests so I could use the 16X16 and the Donkey. :) I ran one of those packs last night from the ship to the vendor on the island. It seemed like a long trip even with hyper speed on .

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +84/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 08:21:05 am »
I think it must have something more interesting than this.

botish

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +119/-112
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 09:51:06 am »
I think it must have something more interesting than this.

botish
I axed him.