Author Topic: hello everyone! :)  (Read 1912 times)

Offline RGMC

• super noob
  • Kudos: +0/-2
  • noob
    • View Profile
hello everyone! :)
« on: June 30, 2016, 12:04:30 pm »
Hello i have a channel that i have recently started and i would like if you guys checked it out. Any feedback would be awesome, please feel free. Please like, comment, share, and subscribe. This would mean the world to me. Thank you all and have an awesome day! :D

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +119/-112
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
Re: hello everyone! :)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 06:33:03 pm »
I started watching your video with every intention of giving you a 'like' or whatever youtube does, but after watching it for a short time, the amount of profanities used and the constant bleeping turned me off, quickly.
I liked the visual content, and couldn't figure out if you were superimposing the skins or if it is some sort of modded sprites within the game, but the stupid stuff you were saying the whole time ruined the experience. I couldn't stand it any longer.
So, I stopped watching and closed the window.
Have a great day!
/slap

Offline RGMC

• super noob
  • Kudos: +0/-2
  • noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 09:19:31 am »
ok ty

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +84/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 01:03:01 pm »
yeah, I agree with Pyldrvr, the language was too much. The use of profanites limits your target audiance as you can see here. I would suggest re-doing your videos with sificganly less profanitic small talk and save it only for extreme sitiuations(or none at all). Your video gave me flash backs of PLDC were we had a infantry guy in our class that couldn't say one sentance without the use of the f word.

anyway, good luck.

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline RBeen

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +34/-91
  • Canada Goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 01:22:28 pm »
yeah, I agree with Pyldrvr, the language was too much. The use of profanites limits your target audiance as you can see here. I would suggest re-doing your videos with sificganly less profanitic small talk and save it only for extreme sitiuations(or none at all). Your video gave me flash backs of PLDC were we had a infantry guy in our class that couldn't say one sentance without the use of the f word.

anyway, good luck.
Holy cow, is that a coherent paragraph from Bannta? I'm amazed. I agree though, profanity makes me close the tab pretty quick.

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +84/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 04:17:18 pm »

anyway, good luck.
Holy cow, is that a coherent paragraph from Bannta? I'm amazed. I agree though, profanity makes me close the tab pretty quick.

it's <Beep> Candian Day you <Beep>, I felt appropriate to <beep> honor your <beep> country today.

~love, <Beep> Bannta

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline IceGhost

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +34/-42
  • Everyone's Favorite Frozen Treat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 06:08:43 pm »

anyway, good luck.

it's <Beep> Candian Day you <Beep>, I felt appropriate to <beep> honor your <beep> country today.

~love, <Beep> Bannta
A guy I used to work with was a marine, and he would talk like that.  It made it kind of awkward going out in public when a bunch of us would go out to lunch.

Offline Crucible

• (SOL) Navy Captains
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +33/-21
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • (SOL) Navy
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 07:51:16 am »
90% or better of the youtube browsing in my house is from my kids. We've banned several channels from being watched cause they couldn't keep from dropping choice words.

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him. -- GK Chesterton