Author Topic: Geting started  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +84/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
Geting started
« on: April 05, 2014, 10:09:36 pm »
What you should be mining with on:
Bonus for rare harvesting(mining ore) Keen Eye bands -> Assessor Mark
(2 them if you don't have the Ring of Bounty)

Pulverizer (use to clear away the junk to expose the earth turd ore(that what it looks like) so you can chip it out quick). work to getting a exceptional or legendary powered one. Hook up with one of the founder to improve your chances of getting one(they have a item that boost it by 10%).

Grappling hook - must have to get out of pits or and move fast around the land and trees.

Mithril pickaxe - work to getting a exceptional or legendary. Hook up with one of the founder to improve your chances of getting one(they have a item that boost it by 10%).

Assessor Mark - work to getting a exceptional(4.6ish bonus) or legendary(??)

the slickel - there looks like there will be more types soon so don't bother with getting a exceptional or greater.

The axe - same deal, there one more axe in the queue as tier 5 so don't waste much effort on bettering it.

*Note: check around for hand me downs from online mates...no need to burn yourself out mining every tier. (Be sure to play it forward!)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:11:21 pm by Bannta »

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline Barney

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • super noob
  • Kudos: +15/-3
  • noob
    • View Profile
Re: Geting started
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 08:57:12 am »
What you should be mining with on:
Bonus for rare harvesting(mining ore) Keen Eye bands -> Assessor Mark
(2 them if you don't have the Ring of Bounty)

Pulverizer (use to clear away the junk to expose the earth turd ore(that what it looks like) so you can chip it out quick). work to getting a exceptional or legendary powered one. Hook up with one of the founder to improve your chances of getting one(they have a item that boost it by 10%).

Grappling hook - must have to get out of pits or and move fast around the land and trees.

Mithril pickaxe - work to getting a exceptional or legendary. Hook up with one of the founder to improve your chances of getting one(they have a item that boost it by 10%).

Assessor Mark - work to getting a exceptional(4.6ish bonus) or legendary(??)

the slickel - there looks like there will be more types soon so don't bother with getting a exceptional or greater.

The axe - same deal, there one more axe in the queue as tier 5 so don't waste much effort on bettering it.

TIP - Mine on Desert Worlds, so much easier to find the ores!

*Note: check around for hand me downs from online mates...no need to burn yourself out mining every tier. (Be sure to play it forward!)

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 03:00:34 pm »
weird

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 03:25:17 pm »
nice 8 day upkeep!