Author Topic: Closed Beta Island - Confidence - Timber  (Read 6016 times)

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +120/-113
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
Re: Closed Beta Island - Confidence - Timber
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 07:33:48 am »
Dont worry I missed it too.  I was standing on the platform in the beams of light clicking everywhere.  It never occurred to me to look up...

Exactly what I as doing, lol
Everyone does that. I can't believe they haven't done anything about it yet, like make something under the crystal clickable, too. Maybe a shrine or magic book or whatever makes them 'nerd giggle'. Doesn't really matter just needs to be more obvious that there is something to click in there.

Offline Crucible

• (SOL) Navy Captains
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +33/-21
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • (SOL) Navy
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2014, 08:55:31 am »
I saw something in the wiki about guilds. Is that implemented yet?

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him. -- GK Chesterton

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 08:59:38 am »
I saw something in the wiki about guilds. Is that implemented yet?
nope

Offline IceGhost

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +34/-42
  • Everyone's Favorite Frozen Treat
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 09:01:34 am »
Dont worry I missed it too.  I was standing on the platform in the beams of light clicking everywhere.  It never occurred to me to look up...

Everyone does that. I can't believe they haven't done anything about it yet, like make something under the crystal clickable, too. Maybe a shrine or magic book or whatever makes them 'nerd giggle'. Doesn't really matter just needs to be more obvious that there is something to click in there.

OK, now I understand.  I couldn't figure out what this Timber island was all about.  I was looking at the map I started on looking for some island.

Offline alphie

• (SOL) Navy Captains
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +66/-77
  • The Feral Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2014, 01:42:43 pm »
I logged in last night, created my character and started mining and lumberjacking.  Built a copper pick and a tin axe.  Met Squish, Baanta and Pyl.  Made a friend with some stranger who said I could use his hearth/mill anytime... Gathered up enough copper for a two day claim and then the server shutdown.

Impressions:  A ton of work still to do on this game.  I wouldn't even call it beta, its still pre-alpha because the game has no objectives, levels, quests, npc, mobs, pets, mounts, magic, pvp, pve or anything else implemented at this time.  Its a big construction sandbox.  Squish told me to go ahead and build as much gear as I can because they're not going be any wipes after this point.  But, really, I was bored out of my skull. 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 02:00:11 pm by alphie »

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +84/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 08:12:10 pm »

OK, now I understand.  I couldn't figure out what this Timber island was all about.  I was looking at the map I started on looking for some island.

all the brown around it is ice. On some other worlds your will see wear water should be, star fish and shells are.

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline Etouffee

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +28/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2014, 10:06:54 am »
I logged in last night, created my character and started mining and lumberjacking.  Built a copper pick and a tin axe.  Met Squish, Baanta and Pyl.  Made a friend with some stranger who said I could use his hearth/mill anytime... Gathered up enough copper for a two day claim and then the server shutdown.

Impressions:  A ton of work still to do on this game.  I wouldn't even call it beta, its still pre-alpha because the game has no objectives, levels, quests, npc, mobs, pets, mounts, magic, pvp, pve or anything else implemented at this time.  Its a big construction sandbox.  Squish told me to go ahead and build as much gear as I can because they're not going be any wipes after this point.  But, really, I was bored out of my skull.

Pretty much sums it up right there.

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2014, 10:37:53 am »

Pretty much sums it up right there.
Yup, that's where this game is in it's development. It is closed beta. Also it is a pure sandbox game so there won't ever be story lines quests to take. purely a creative sandbox. monsters, dangers and deaths should add some excitement to the game though. Those things are coming soon.