Author Topic: infinitree  (Read 4141 times)

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +84/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
infinitree
« on: February 07, 2014, 09:12:42 am »
A tree that spawn in the same place and same type because it sits on a Claim.

To find a infinitree go to your map and start running to a claim site within a tree biome area (this might take a bit a time to located a claim with a tree in it) . To find if the tree is a infinitree, the claim tag must still be in the top center window showing the tree falls within the the claim.

Claims sites with large infinitree :
Aeleric's Claim on Courage, Continent Headland (heading east (a little north) just before the start of large mountain in the desert. (that's were I'm at currently)

infinitree takes about 15-20seconds to re-spawn so you want to find a large tree. They take about 30 seconds to chop down (medium is about 20 and smalls about 10sec), this mean more wood and more chances of special wood (Burled, Twisted).

Next thing is to setup up a maco. I have a logitech  G700 so I assigned my mouse key press as Key Stroke "z" and Multi Key as the following:
Name: Chopping
Keystrokes: Left Mouse Down, Left Mouse Up, Left Mouse Down.
Repeat Options: Toggle
Delay (milli sec): 25

If the OK button doesn't open up, than switch back to key stroke and back to Multi key, that should allow it to be pressed)

Now move into chopping position and click your new assign key and start chopping. Be sure not to move your move off the sweet spot or you will stop chopping.
Note: be sure to press your assign button to turn off the toggle function or stuff will act funny till you do.

Be sure to put on your Keen rare-eye bands!

« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 12:45:50 pm by Bannta »

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline Philosfr

• (SOL) Navy Captains
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +60/-76
  • (SOL) Navy Rockstar
    • View Profile
Re: infinitree
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 09:40:43 am »
I obviously need to spend more time with this game, because even with my Bannta translator working optimally, I don't understand most of this post. The unfortunate part is, it's not even the Bannta-ese, it's my lack of familiarity with the subject matter :(

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
--Oscar Levant

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +120/-113
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 10:04:08 am »
I was looking for an infinitree before I logged last night so I could macro it whilst I slept. Alas, I couldn't find one. Now you have more wood than you know what to do with. I'm sure this infinitree thing will be addressed soon.

Offline Chubain

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +58/-50
  • noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 10:08:44 am »
This really does sounds like UO.  I remember using macros with a full bag of reagents to summon tornado dude to boost my magic ability. 
(SOL) Navy

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +120/-113
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 10:33:55 am »
This really does sounds like UO.  I remember using macros with a full bag of reagents to summon tornado dude to boost my magic ability.
8x8

Offline Twinky

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +20/-18
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 10:45:39 am »
There is the new island called Dome, on Courage. I think it was south of the warp gate, there is a plot with two large infinitrees close to each other. Finish one, run to other, rinse and repeat with minimal down time.
I'll try anything once and do it again for fun.

Always out numbered. Never out gunned.
Twitch: TwinkyGTV
Twitter: @BigNopes
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigtxn

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 12:48:09 pm »
I obviously need to spend more time with this game, because even with my Bannta translator working optimally, I don't understand most of this post. The unfortunate part is, it's not even the Bannta-ese, it's my lack of familiarity with the subject matter :(

Added pictures for peeps that can't read bad English/gamma....so sad

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline Philosfr

• (SOL) Navy Captains
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +60/-76
  • (SOL) Navy Rockstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 01:35:16 pm »

Added pictures for peeps that can't read bad English/gamma....so sad
Pot... kettle!

I said it WASN'T the Bannta-ese that was the problem... I just haven't spent enough time in-game to understand what it was you're describing.

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
--Oscar Levant

Offline Rumblood

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +33/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 02:07:50 pm »
I have 2 infintree's in my plat that gives burled wood. By time one is harvested, the other has respawned.

Offline Etouffee

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +28/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 02:33:10 pm »
Macros and UO were the best :) Our 6 person guild Rocked the macro!

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 08:28:13 pm »
well the latest patch kills the infinitree