Author Topic: Landmark alpha starts now!  (Read 7607 times)

Offline Rumblood

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +33/-53
    • View Profile
Re: Landmark alpha starts now!
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2014, 02:06:58 pm »
Okay, found Bannta and we found me a claim. Here's instructions for the new builders.

Log into Courage server. Run to the portal thing and look up, then click on it and scroll in the list until you see headlands tier 2. Then run due east(right) until you hit the edge of the map. Then turn south and run along the edge of the map until you come to the 2nd small hill cut off by the map. That should be Leadtail. Turn west and you should run across Bannta. West of Bannta is a large mountain with a sort of upside down horseshoe. I'm inside the upside down horseshoe shape.

Good luck!

Offline Pyldrvr

• Superman
  • Administrator
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +120/-113
  • Superman
    • View Profile
    • The Gameslapper
Re: Landmark alpha starts now!
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2014, 02:17:34 pm »
Okay, found Bannta and we found me a claim. Here's instructions for the new builders.

Log into Courage server. Run to the portal thing and look up, then click on it and scroll in the list until you see headlands tier 2. Then run due east(right) until you hit the edge of the map. Then turn south and run along the edge of the map until you come to the 2nd small hill cut off by the map. That should be Leadtail. Turn west and you should run across Bannta. West of Bannta is a large mountain with a sort of upside down horseshoe. I'm inside the upside down horseshoe shape.

Good luck!
the screenshot that bannta provided on the previous page of this thread shows exactly where bannta's claim is. The rest of ours are lined to the south and southwest of his.