• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +20/-18
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: SKyrim
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2014, 07:33:06 pm »
I've been thinking of starting over, it had gotten too easy because I inadvertently figured out the bonus stacking for max effect (you shouldn't do this, it ruins the fun)... I one shot pretty much everything if I bother to sneak in for the backstab... I haven't touched much of the main quest,but I've done all of the guilds except for mage (warrior, thief/nightingale, and black hand). I had started doing the daedric artifact quests and masks before the bonus stacking stuff, after that it has been down hill picking fights with dragon priests for fun.

If I start again, its gonna suck since I remember how hard some of that stuff was... I might try loading some of the realistic mist/fog and texture mods.
I'll try anything once and do it again for fun.

Always out numbered. Never out gunned.
Twitch: TwinkyGTV
Twitter: @BigNopes
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigtxn

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +84/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 09:04:46 pm »
I've been thinking of starting over, it had gotten too easy because I inadvertently figured out the bonus stacking for max effect (you shouldn't do this, it ruins the fun)... I one shot pretty much everything if I bother to sneak in for the backstab... I haven't touched much of the main quest,but I've done all of the guilds except for mage (warrior, thief/nightingale, and black hand). I had started doing the daedric artifact quests and masks before the bonus stacking stuff, after that it has been down hill picking fights with dragon priests for fun.

If I start again, its gonna suck since I remember how hard some of that stuff was... I might try loading some of the realistic mist/fog and texture mods.

Try the sky one IceGhost was talking about and this "Dynamic Skyrim - Revolution"

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis

Offline RBeen

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • dedicated
  • Kudos: +34/-91
  • Canada Goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 05:15:06 pm »
This game is more worth than a daedric artifact !!!
Sounds... spammy.

Offline PandLantis

• (SOL) Navy Members
  • not so noob
  • Kudos: +16/-24
  • noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2014, 12:53:50 pm »

I like this guy!

Offline boxoflove

• super noob
  • Kudos: +0/-0
  • noob
    • View Profile
    • www.boxoflove.eu
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2017, 10:24:42 am »
Oh come on.
A huge leap after Morrowind where I LOST hours playing, and I mean lost for the sake of the world that was huge and theoretically full of things to be disclosed but really empty, no plot, long distances - maybe my neurosis put me in must-walk mode and made me look under every stone but Skyrim had some intrinsic features that protected the gameplay for me from myself. Cheers

Offline Bannta

• (SOL) Navy Flowers
  • pro user
  • Kudos: +84/-77
  • Got Sheep?
    • View Profile
    • Sheephole
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2017, 04:58:24 pm »
Sounds... spammy.

lol, this is the link under it's post.

http://ninjablenderz.com/ninja-kitchen-system-1200/

"Strike me down with it! Give into your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant....wait?! I was just kidd...." ~ Quote Darth Plagueis